Rotary Mini pump have wide application in lubrication of Machine Tool, Press Tool, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Textiles, Printing, Canning & Bottling, Plastic Processing, Moulding Machines. Other application relate to transfer of fluid, burning oil, hydraulic power packs, rotary filters as well as vehicle engine lubrication.
Rotary Mini pumps are available in different sizes depending upon the discharge value in LPM at 1500 shaft RPM.
These pumps are generally non-reversible i.e. by change of direction of rotation of pump shaft, suction and delivery ports get inter changed.
Rotary Mini Pumps normally don't have built in relief valve. However if demanded, built in relief valve can supplied.
- Compact and good finish assembly of pump and motor makes it a noiseless proposition.
- These pumps can be made reversible if required (at RPM more than 400).
- For zero leakage facility, a mechanical seal can be provided.
- Available with various accessories like suction strainer, relief valve, inline filter.
- Provision for custom built pumps.
- Chemical handling & water discharge pumps are also available in same range.
- Max pressure is 25 bar for all types of mini-rotary pumps for oil of 68 cSt viscosity.
- Discharge of fluid is in between 0.5 LPM to 40 LPM (at 1500 RPM).
- Maximum recommended temperature of fluid is 80 °C.
- Standard pumps are ment for oil, however these pumps can also be designed for corrosive fluid.
- Recommended Viscosity range of fluid 10 -1000 cSt.
Fields Covered Are
- Machine Tools
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Textile Industry
- Paper Industry
- Sugar Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Oil Refineries
- Furnaces & Ovens
- Construction & Utilities
- Mills & Crushers
- Die Casting
- Steel Plants
- Cement Industry
- Water Treatment plants
- Cooling plants
- Food Processing Units
- Bottling plants
- Transfer of fluid
- Lifting of water/ water based emulsion
- Burning fuel application
- Chemical handling
- Metering Dosing
- Resins & solvent handling
- Petroleum product handling
- Blending purposes
- Hydraulic power pack
- Rotary filters